- A powerful, herb-free blend of enzymes and probiotics
- Cellulase enzymes are able to digest the cell wall of yeast and other fungus
- Formulated to support a healthy balance of microbes in the digestive tract
- Gentle formula; Does not harm healthy probiotic flora
- Shelf-stable; Does not require refrigeration
How to Use
Adults and children 5 years and older: 2 capsules before breakfast and 2 capsules at bedtime on an empty stomach. Children under 4 years: 1/2 capsule twice daily on an empty stomach. After 1 -2 months of of use, Yeast Away can be continued long-term at the full or half dose for maintenance.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product. As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredients panel carefully before ingestion. Stop taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion.
Does Not Contain
Yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, corn, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.